Hi, all! I’m sorry things have been so quiet around here lately. I sold at a pop-up vintage market this weekend, so the last couple of weeks have been filled with furniture refinishing and preparing for the show. It went very well, and now I can take a breath and get back to focusing on projects for the blog. Until then, please share your fabulous ideas with us!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
TARA – LEHMAN LANE
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SAMANTHA – LITTLE BITS OF HOME
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…Blueberry Breeze Cooler from Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Jenny’s feature is…Farmhouse Laundry Room Reveal from Sara @ Twelve on Main
Tara’s feature is… A Farmhouse Table from Cynthia @ Clockwork Interiors
Maria’s feature is…DIY Glass Rope Vase from Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Samantha’s feature is…DIY Teen Bedroom Makeover from Jennifer @ Paint Yourself a Smile
Your feature is…Front Porch Reveal from Rachel @ Trailer Trash Treasure Trove
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Little Bits of Home permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Little Bits of Home is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last link party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
- If you have never checked out our party Pinterest board please do!!! We would love your help to make it even more popular:)