Welcome, welcome, welcome! Although Valentine’s isn’t my favorite holiday (or even close to the top of the list…) it’s really fun to see all the Valentine’s projects that have been linked up lately. I realized I need to improve on getting into the V-Day spirit around here, so I appreciate the inspiration for fun decor projects, crafts, and recipes that you all have been sharing. Have a great week!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Cat’s Feature is…Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Recipe from Janel @ A Mom’s Take.
Jenny’s feature is…3 Repurposed Valentine Rackets from Brenda @ Unique Junktique.
Tara’s feature is…Valentine Mantel from Eilis @ My Heart Lives Here.
Maria’s feature is…Blue and White Plate Wall from Nancy @ Slightly Coastal.
Sydney’s feature is…Industrial Craft Room from Ashley @ Simply Designing.
Your feature & our most popular link from last week’s link party is…Cozy Winter Living Room from Tonya @ Rustic & Woven.
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Let’s See That Creativity!