I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving filled with the ones that you love! It’s hard to believe it’s already December, but I am more than ready to start this holiday season!! You may notice that Maria is not a part of this link up. She’ll be back with us in January, as she will be doing some traveling with family for the next month.
I’m also hosting a Christmas link-up every Friday for the next three weeks. This first theme was Christmas Trees, so if you have any posts about trees, tree crafts, or ornaments, please feel free to link them up!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Cat’s Feature is…Cracked Patina Nightstand from Erin @ How to Nest for Less.
Jenny’s feature is…Pretzel Snowmen with Heidi @ Save More Spend Less.
Tara’s feature is… Wrapping Your Gift with a Gift from Kim @ Hunt & Host.
Sydney’s feature is…Industrial Branch Christmas Tree from April @ Uncookie Cutter.
Our Two Most Popular features this week are…
Christmas Home Tour from Rose @ What Rose Knows.
Christmas Hoop Art from Jenna @ 24 Cottonwood Lane.
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Let’s see that creativity!