It’s hard to believe that next week is already Thanksgiving, but I am really looking forward to this upcoming holiday season! We will be taking next week off to celebrate the holiday, but we look forward to seeing you back the first week of December. Have a great Thanksgiving!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Cat’s Feature is…Easy Pecan Pralines from Rose @ Rose bakes.
Jenny’s feature is… Christmas Birch Wood Wreath from Lindi @ Love Create Celebrate.
Tara’s feature is…Seeing Black from Mary @ The Boondocks Blog.
Maria’s feature is…Winter Woodland Ornaments from Dinah @ DIY Inspired.
Sydney’s feature is… Fall Hydrangea Wreath from Ashley @ Simply Designing.
Your feature is… Black French Provencial Buffet from Ashley @ Vintage Refined.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!