It’s hard to believe it’s already November! I really love this time of year, and look forward to the holidays. I’ve never been much for decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but this year I feel more ready than ever. Plus, it’s been almost 70 degrees here in Chicagoland – there’s no chance this weather will come back until April – so maybe, just maybe, we’ll put up the Christmas lights extra early this year (although I still won’t turn them on until after Thanksgiving). I hope this first week of November is a great one for you, too!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Cat’s Feature is…DIY Headboard Sconces by Lindsay @ The Creative Days.
Jenny’s feature is… DIY Storage Bench from Vineta @ The Handyman’s Daughter.
Tara’s feature is… Piano Bowl from Lyn @ Repurposed for Life.
Maria’s feature is… French Cabinet Makeover from Terry @ The Curator’s Collection.
Sydney’s feature is… Easy Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait from Johlene @ Flavours & Frosting.
Your favorite is… Fall Porch Center Piece from Cathy @ 1929 Charmer Cottage.
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!