Welcome to another weeks of inspiring ideas! It’s hard to believe it’s already August – this summer is flying by. We have some exciting news here – we’ve added our fifth (and final, for now) co-host! Please help me in welcoming Sydney from Tastefully Frugal. If you haven’t stopped by her blog before, you should. She is full of creative recipes and activities for families, so take a second and read a little bit about her, and then let’s get this party started.
Sydney is a stay at home mom of two active, crazy little boys. When she’s not riding bikes or chasing them around the park she enjoys cooking, crafting and throwing parties. At Tastefully Frugal her goal is to help families get the most out of their dough. From recipes to crafts, money saving tips and party ideas; if there is a way to save a buck or two Sydney is there to find it for you!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
TARA – LEHMAN LANE
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
Sydney – Tastefully Frugal
Inspiring Features from Last Week
Five Blogging Resources I Can’t Live Without by Kathy at Up to Date Interiors
Kitchen Makeover Reveal from Ashley at Vintage Refined
Tips on Styling a Cabinet or Cupboard Top from Debra at Common Ground
Hand Painted Table Transformation from Evija at From Evija with Love
How to Make Paper Rosettes from Linda at Crafts a la mode
Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home from Barb at The Everyday Home
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). Please only posts related to Home Decor, DIY Projects, Crafts, Recipes, Gardening Tips, Kids, Travel, and Helpful Tips etc. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please follow your hosts and have a visible link back to one of us somewhere on your blog.
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe etc. However we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.
Let’s See All That Creativity!