Welcome to another party! Thanks for joining us to add your inspiring ideas, or to be inspired by the ideas of others. This week marks the halfway point of the summer for us. Although my girls aren’t in school yet, my husband and I are both teachers and summers are sacred to us. No matter how hard we try to just savor the summer and avoid the countdowns, it’s always inevitable to think about how many more weeks until school starts up again. Usually, this halfway point in the summer sends a surge of anxiety throughout my body. But this year, things are feeling much better. I haven’t shared this here yet, but I’ll be taking a one year leave of absence to spend more time with my girls next year! More on this later (and probably a lot more money-saving, frugal-living DIY posts), but for now, let’s get to this mid-summer party!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
Each week we will pick 4 of our favorite posts and the most clicked post (for a total of 5 features) and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party. We will also share these posts across our social media accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party Board – don’t forget to follow along! Every week there are so many amazing links that it makes it hard to choose, but congrats to this week’s features!
Lauren Caris Cooks – Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza
Sadie Seasongoods: Sewing to a Tea: The Hidden Pin Cushion
Little Vintage Cottage – End Table Refresh
Woodland Flower – Mini Wood Tray
Old Things New – Giving Baskets a Vintage Look with Chalk Paint
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please).
- Follow your Hosts!
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe etc. However we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Please visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, and Simple Nature Decor permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, or Simple Nature Decor is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.