Welcome to our weekly link party for everything creative! If you were here with us over the last two weeks, we sure do appreciate you coming back to share. For those of you that are new to our party (don’t worry, we’re new too, it’s only our third week!), we are so happy you stopped by to contribute or to check out what everyone has been up to this week. We’ve added another fabulous co-host, Tara from Lehman Lane. Definitely spend some time reading about her blog and stopping by to say hello, and then let’s get started sharing those fabulous ideas!
Hi, I’m Tara!
I am a mom of four saved by grace who loves to create. I have been rearranging furniture, doing home craft projects, collecting antiques, shopping yard sales and flea markets, and digging in the dirt since I was a very little girl. Creating brings me so much joy, I can’t imagine being without a project to work on :). For more than 12 years my extremely handy husband and I have been fixing up our old houses as well as helping many friends and family do the same. I have had many stories to tell way before I started blogging about it!
A former dance major and thrift store worker I am now a stay at home mom and part time gymnastics coach. You can almost always find me covered in paint, hair up in a dancer’s bun, wearing my gardening boots. I love old houses, white paint, antiques, comfy chairs, pillows, and flowers everywhere inside and out. Please follow along with me as I renovate, decorate, garden, cook, and dance alongside my family and our crazy dog in a century old farmhouse in PA where we are making this house our own one DIY project at a time.
What We’ve Been Up To Lately
Cat – Pocketful of Posies
Jenny – Refresh Living
Ashley – Vintage Refined
Tara – Lehman Lane
Features that Inspired Us
Spicy Cashew Chicken by Dinner Then Dessert
Extending the Life of Hydrangea Blooms by Karen’s Up On The Hill
Laundy Room Makeover by Pretty Practical Home
Ship Silhouette Chest of Drawers by Canary Street Crafts
Shabby Chic Dropleaf Desk & Desktop Organizer by Patina Paradise
DIY Faux Wood Floor by Rust & Ruffles
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please).
- Follow your hosts, please, and thank you!
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe, however we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because Round-Up Posts can get messy, we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Please visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Vintage Refined and Lehman Lane permission to feature your one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Vintage Refined, nor Lehman Lane is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from its original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.
Now Let’s See All That Creativity!