Welcome back to our second Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We can’t thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to party with us. Our first link party last week was a success and we owe it all to you. We can’t wait to see what you have created this week!
But before share those inspiring ideas, I wanted to introduce you to our new hostess! Ashley blogs over at Vintage Refined and we are so excited to have her join Dream. Create. Inspire. Link!
Although I graduated with a Finance degree, after nine years of working in the business world, I finally decided it was time for me to pursue my passion – making the world a more beautiful place! It started with furniture makeovers, and has evolved into all out home renovations. There isn’t a project that’s too ugly or too big for me to tackle! Don’t be surprised if you find me spending a Saturday night with a paint brush in one hand and a glass of wine in the other.
I have always had a love for interior design and am constantly trying out new ideas in my own home. My philosophy to decorating is to make your home a reflection of you. It should tell a story and be formed of memories and experiences you’ve had throughout life. It is the unique finds and vintage pieces that sets your house apart from others and truly makes it a home.
What We’ve Been Up To Lately
Cat – Pocketful of Posies
Jenny – Refresh Living
Ashley – Vintage Refined
Features That Inspired Us
Rustic Footstool by Anderson & Grant
Blueberry Citrus Cake by Joy In Our Home
Non-Toxic Liquid Dishwasher Soap by Dwelling in Happiness
Patriotic Rag Wreath by Olives-N-Okra
Most Clicked Link
Vintage Pillowcase Vendor Aprons by Sadie Seasongoods
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please).
- Follow your hosts!
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe, however we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because Round-Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Please visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, and Vintage Refined permission to feature your one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, nor Vintage Refined is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.
Now Let’s See All That Creativity!